In this two-day workshop people learn the MBTI® and how their personality Type preferences affect their assumptions and habits developed to deal with goal, time and priority setting. They use the MBTI® to self-evaluate their time management effectiveness and the blind areas they may have about time and priority management based on their personality type preferences.
Steven Covey’s work is used to teach participants efficient methods to recognize and order priorities, set and meet goals, target skills and strategies to improve time management and priority setting, and learn to recognize and overcome the most common barriers to sustained effective time management
Learning Objectives: After attending this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand personality preferences of self and how they influence time and priority management behaviors and choices
- Understand personality preferences of others and how the differences in time and priority management can lead to misunderstandings
- Understand the Temperament differences in making choices and time and priority management
- Understand Steven Covey’s teachings on setting effective priorities and managing time
- Understand the interface between type preferences and Covey’s guidance
- Apply personality preference insights and Covey’s teachings in Action Planning for increasing ability to effectively manage time and priority setting
Contact us for more information about this course.