The EQ-I 2.0 measures an individual’s emotional intelligence. It features:
- EI score with five composite scores measuring distinct aspects of emotional and social functioning (Self-Perception, Self-Expression, Interpersonal, Decision Making, Stress Management) and 15 Sub-scales.
- Gain a deeper understanding of how the results affect a participant’s workplace and Leadership performance (conflict resolution, change management, teamwork, decision making and more) with strategies customized based on individual results
- Make instant connections between subscales and help participants leverage EI strengths and improve EI weaknesses
- Use the Well-Being Indicator to measure level of happiness; resulting in additional developmental opportunities
- Target solutions at every level with a multi-level approach to developing EI
Reports are designed with clear instructions, interpretation guidelines and results-driven content setting participant up for success.
Administration Details –30 minutes to complete on-line.
Contact us for more information.