A workshop is designed to give participants a basic understanding of the process and tools of strategic planning and give them experience in actually developing them. Participants are asked to bring with them information about a situation which needs a strategic plan to work on in class. Day 1 is devoted to actual strategic planning theory, concepts, tools, processes, and tips. Day 2 involves individual and small group work on actually developing strategic plans, some based on needs brought by participants, and case studies. PowerPoint presentations, case studies, questionnaires are utilized. Individual, small and large group structured activities.
Learning Objectives: After attending this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the elements and processes of successful strategic plans
- Understand how to gather data utilized in successful strategic planning
- Understand how to use data, tools, processes to revise former strategic plans
- Design and structure successful strategic plans
- Lead a successful strategic planning session
Contact us for more information about this course.