One-day intensive introduction by a certified instructor to personality preference theory, typical workplace applications of the MBTI®, and case studies of the benefits and outcomes of using the MBTI® in the workplace, augmented by number of structured exercises designed to demonstrate its application in the work place. (Assessment utilized: MBTI®)
- Understand personality preferences of self and how they influence workplace behaviors and choices
- Understand personality preferences of others and how they are demonstrated in workplace settings
- Understand how to utilize the personality insights to improve workplace interactions creating clearer communication, easier problem solving, higher performing teams, more harmonious relationships
- Appreciate and respect personality differences of others
- Apply personality preference insights in Action Planning for increasing understanding of self and others
Contact us for more information about this course.