This one-day workshop will teach managers and supervisors how to prepare employees for the virtual workplace, build virtual teams, leverage technology, and overcome cultural barriers. The virtual workplace has many components, including mobile workers, virtual teams, and online meetings. There are big benefits to today’s virtual workplace, but there can be big challenges, too. In order to be an effective leader, it is important to understand the differences of this virtual environment.
Topics include: defining the virtual workplace; technology tips and tricks; building virtual teams; leading virtual team meetings; working with cross-cultural teams and virtual leadership strategies.
After attending this course, participants will be able to:
- Create a virtual workplace strategy
- Build a virtual team and lead them to success
- Plan and lead virtual meetings
- Use technology to support your virtual workplace
- Overcome cultural barriers when leading virtual teams
- Develop your virtual leadership skills
Contact us for more information about this course.