This one-day seminar gives participants a personal assessment of delegation style, a thorough grounding in the theory and practice of delegation, and practical skills and tools so that they are more likely to confidently and effectively delegate when they return to work.
Learning Objectives: After attending this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the process of delegation
- Understand what steps to take to ensure a successful delegation
- Understand when and to whom to delegate: who is knowledgeable and responsible enough
- Understand the importance of follow-up: supporting without micro-managing while staying informed
- Understand how to end an unsuccessful delegation situation: how to ensure the project success
Contact us for more information about this course.