Whether change is a challenge, or an opportunity often depends on how one responds to it. This two-day workshop is aimed at increasing participants’ abilities to successfully navigate organizational change. It is focused on helping participants better understand the critical components of change so that they are better prepared and more empowered. This is a highly experiential workshop that is intended to leave you with practical, relevant, and immediately applicable tools and strategies for effectively managing change.
Learning Objectives: After attending this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how to successfully navigate organizational change
- Recognize the impact of change both on the individual and the organization
- Identify the phases of resistance to change
- Increase individual and organizational readiness for change
- Effectively communicate a change effort
- Influence others to support a change initiative
Contact us for more information about this course.